Henlo! I'm Ralph Lee, the founder of Fido’s Pawpose LLP. I started this movement to champion responsible and holistic pet care.
I was privileged to have benefited from guidance by key opinion leaders in areas of pet CPR & first aid, canine hydrotherapy, and animal acupressure. I hope to work with like-minded animal lovers to create a massive impact in the lives of others and our fur-kids.
Prior to my transition to the pet industry, I was performing regional Human Resources work, overseeing operational and strategic initiatives in the South East Asia region for start-ups and multinationals. I am also an ACTA-qualified trainer, and strive to incorporate different learning techniques to benefit every individual, regardless of their background and level.
On a cheery note, I am a proud parent of two beautiful tri-colored corgis – Dagger and Sabre.
- Master of Social Science, Counselling Studies (University of South Australia)
- Pet Tech® CPR & First Aid Instructor #2403 (Massachusetts, USA)
- Certified Canine Fitness Trainer (University of Tennessee, USA)
- Canine Conditioning Fitness Coach (Kyra Sundance - Do More With Your Dog)
- OCNLR L3-Certified in Canine Hydrotherapy (Greyfriars Rehab, UK)
- Large & Small Animal Acupressurist (Rocky Mountain School of Acupressure, USA)
- Certified Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist (Dogs Naturally University)
- Low Stress Handling™ Certified Silver (Cattledog Publishing)